This biennial Conference provided insight into the world's best-in-class practices and showcases international excellence in bus operations and bus technology trends- all in a compact two-day format. As always, the programme included only the best real-life examples, selected by a professional jury.
The main themes of the programme covered:
- Grow sustainable and flexible with E-Bus: Electric technology as a solution for the future of surface transport.
- Grow with operations solutions.
- Grow with new and innovative technologies
- Grow during special (mega) events/BRICS
The UITP Bus Conference Programme Committee:
- Thierry WAGENKNECHT (Chair)
- Mike WESTON (Vice Chair)
- Francisco BALMAS (Vice Chair)
- Christophe MARTIN (Working group SORT)
- Daniela CARBONE (Working group FTSO)
- Rene AMILCAR (Working group New Technologies)
- Tobias HARMS (Working group Operations)
- Richele CABRAL (Local Host Fetranspor)
- Eleonora PAZOS (UITP-LAM)
- Arno KERKHOF (UITP)
- Agnès PETER (UITP)